Tuesday 20 November 2018

TIHAE exprance


TIHAR
Tihar, second important festival after dashain. I think this year is very lucky for me as last year my tihar was boring but this year tihar it was exciting. When we went for shopping there was no crowd. And even in our garden we already had some flower enough for tihar. Then we went for shopping twice. Now without dela
y let’s talk about my experience.
day after as that day was kukur tihar so in second day I also worshipped dogs and I also went to see sunils house .

made and this year I even worshipped goddess laxmi myself. And on fourth day of tihar we went for shopping for vai tika and returned home then in the last day I had to keep the fast and the whole morning me and my mother were .Image result for tihar festival
But the shocking moment was that when I got to know that school starts from Sunday and I have completed only 5 homeworks among 8 and there are many works to do now.So let’s stop.
Image result for tihar festival
As I have already wrote that I had a lot of fun in this tihar as in first day of tihar I gave some foods for crows to eat and my good luck that they ate all the things that I gave them. 
 THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment